CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kickball Round 2

Season 2 of kickball started Thursday night and is underway! So far, our team looks pretty promising. We have many returning players and our new players seem really athletic! I'm pumped about this season and can't wait to start kickin' some butt on the kickball field. Unfortunately, some of my friends did not register for another season with us. Leah and Scott have lots of things going on, Shannon injured her shoulder, and I'm not quite sure why Aimee didn't sign up again. But Terra and I are still here representin'. One of my friends Janet, told her husband about it so he decided to sign up. He's not on our team but we faced off with his team on thursday.

This season our team color is navy blue, which in my opinion is much more flattering than that icky burnt orange. Our team name is still the same, but maybe we can vote on a much cooler name (fingers crossed).

For our first game we played team Balls In Your Face. We won with a score of 6:2. I have to say though, that the "coach" of our team really seemed to have a bad attitude that night. I sure hope this is not how he's going to be all season. Maybe we should remind everyone that although we are a bit competitive and love to win, it really is still a game and everyone is there to have fun! All and all we are looking forward to a great season of Kickball. Stay tuned for more updates as the season continues! Oh, and we are in 3rd place right now after week one...but who's keeping score?
Me and Terra sporting our new colors


Maddie and Rylan


Aidan and his girlfriend Jen


Group huddle

0 comments: