This past week both my parents celebrated their 49th birthday. My dad's birthday is September 9th and my mom's birthday is September 12th. They are exactly 3 days apart. I decided to head over to their house Friday afternoon so that the boys could spend some time with them on their special day. On the way over we stopped at Publix to pick up a little cake and had them write "Happy Birthday Mom & Dad" on it. A little bit after me and the boys got there, Glenn showed up too. My parents were thrilled to be able to spend their birthday with their favorite little grandboys (and Glenn and I too). We sang happy birthday and of course they let Aidan and Rylan blow out the candles. I cooked some pork chops and spent some time on the computer playing my new favorite game "Jewel Quest 2", it's the most addicting game ever. Good thing I don't have it on my computer or NOTHING would get done around here.
We ended up staying the night over there because it got so late. We've decided that next year we have to do something really exciting for my parents' big 50th birthday. We're debating possibly going on a cruise, although I'm a little apprehensive about bringing the boys on a cruise at such a young age. I'm anticipating next year being a big year for fun parties. Glenn also has a big birthday coming up. He'll be 30 in April!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment