CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Girls Night Out

A few girls from the gym and I had a girls night Saturday and had a really great time. I of course was running a little late, and then got a call from Leah saying that Terra's car had a flat. I drove over to BJ's where she was broke down. Her husband was already there and the guy at the tire service said he would take a look at it as soon as he was done servicing another car. It turned out that it was just the air valve, so he fixed it and I decided to take a ride with her in her hott little Porche. Something about a fast little two seater and no kids makes me feel like I'm 21 all over again. We started the night off at Blu Sushi at GCTC where we met up with Leah, Karen, Carrie, Maria, Vivian, Eniko, Brigete, Jenn and Bernedette. The food was amazing as usual and the martinis were Superb (all THREE of them). After Blu we went next door to the Fire Pitt and had a few more drinks and then stopped at the Cigar Bar. On a normal night out I wouldn't have had so many drinks but Glenn and Leah's husband, Scott were at Bar Louie across the way, so they met up with us afterwards and were our DD's. The night was a blast, from what I can remember! I even found Terra 2 new favorite drinks. She normally drinks frozen daquaris, so I ordered her a madras and she liked it. But after she sipped one of my Filthy Martinis with bleu cheese stuffed olives, she was hooked!! They are my ultimate favorite alcoholic beverage. Love them!

All the girls at Blu

Karan, Leah and Carrie

Eniko and Vivian

Jenn and Brigete

Vivian (my favorite) and Me

The girls again...we even made it to the Blu Sushi webpage

Group shot in front of Fire Pitt

Terra and Lucy

MOMS Club alumni, LOL!

Karan, Me and Jenn (her weight loss journey is amazing :)



Get it Girl!

Me and Glenn...going home because I had too many dirty martinis

0 comments: