CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Can't a Sista Get a Break?!?...Sheesh!

The past week I've felt as though I just can't get a break. First off, let me update about my wisdom teeth surgery. I thought that the surgery went really great, but this past week has proved to be just the opposite. I'm still in pain. My whole left side is still hurting. It's not an excrutiating pain, but more like an aching/annoying pain. I've been taking my vicodin every 5 hours and still can not get any relief. The gum that surrounds my last molar on the left side is inflammed and swolen and is almost on top of my tooth. I keep thinking that it will subside in the morning, but every morning I'm sadly wrong. I haven't been going to the gym regularly and I miss my friends. Not to mention my energy in on E and I'm just out of it. Then Friday night as I was walking down the hallway I tripped on one of the boys' toys and completely rolled my ankle. Out of frustration and severe pain, I sat on the floor in the hallway and just weeped. I'm so sick of being hurt and/or in pain. All I want is to feel "normal". I want to have energy again, be able to get some decent sleep at night, eat and chew on both sides of my mouth, walk without limping, and be able to go to the gym again so I can lose the 10 lbs I gained. So all I want to know is, Can't I get a break???!!! Ok, I'm done with my pity party...thanks for reading!

0 comments: