This is the third year that we've spent Halloween with our friends Jessica and Mike. When Aidan was about 5 months old, I joined the Moms Club. It was a great experience and I met some really cool friends. Jessica joined the club at the same time as I did. Her son Jacob is about a month and a half younger than Aidan. Those two have had many playdates with eachother, and for their first Halloween we celebrated together. That year we went over to their house, Jake was a pirate and Aidan was a scarecrow. That year I was also pregnant with Rylan
The next Halloween we celebrated at our house. Jake was an Indian, Aidan was Diego and Rylan was Baby Jaguar. That year Jessica was pregnant with Ashlyn.
This year we continued our rotation and celebrated Halloween back at their house. Jake was a Caveman, Ashlyn was a Cavewoman, Aidan was a mailman and Rylan was a Letter. I suppose to continue the tradition strictly I would have had to have been pregnant, but we passed on that this year. As the kids get older, we are able to go farther and last longer at this whole Trick-or-Treating business. And every year it's neat to see how much more they understand about the holiday. Jessica and I are both big fans of making the kids costumes, and I have to say I think we do a pretty darn good job! Yay for home-made halloween costumes! Can't wait to see what the kids will be next year!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment