We had a super busy Saturday this past weekend. I'll give ya the rundown. I woke up at 5:00am and got dressed so I could meet everyone for our 10 mile training run. Candy joined us so I scooped her up on the way and we headed over. Me, Candy, Leah, Scott, Aimee, Shannon and Giselle all met up at the McDonalds off of Treeline at GCTC. Then we ran north up Treeline and met up with a few other girls at the gas station on the corner of Daniels and Treeline. Shannon, Candy, Aimee and myself ran up Treeline a little bit more and then headed back towards McDonalds.

After my run was complete, I went home to shower and get the boys all dressed for our family pictures. One of the girls from Mamapalooza takes some really fantastic pictures and offered to take family pictures for anyone in the group that would like to have them done. I jumped all over this offer! I cringed at the thought of us trying to get the boys to sit and behave at a portrait studio to have their pictures taken. There was no way I was going to get it to happen. Allison and her husband Jason met us at the Starbucks in Downtown Ft. Myers. They took tons of candids while we all just played and walked around. There are some really great places there that I didn't even know about. It was a stress-free photo shoot! Thank You Allison and Jason! (Pictures in a different post)
When we were done with pictures we grabbed a bite to eat at the French Connection downtown. The food was great! Then we headed home to get ready to go to a birthday party. I snuck in a quick 15 minute nap and then we were off to Jason's 5th birthday party at Gymnastics World. What a great place for a birthday party! Especially when you have to entertain kids of all ages. Everyone was having a blast! After the party we went back to Leah's house with a few other friends and hung out for a bit while the kids continued to play. It was a great day! I haven't been that non-stop in a long time!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment