CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sleepy Babies

Recently, I've had to run errands during the kids' nap times. Well, actually, I'm not even sure what time is "nap time". They haven't been transferring very well from the car to their beds when they end up falling asleep in their carseats, so some days they'll nap for 2 hours, sometimes 1 hour and here recently, 20 minutes. We've had some pretty funny occurrances of them sleeping in shopping carts. Most of the shoppers in the store find it incredibly sweet, I happen to find it SO CONVENIENT! Shopping in silence is almost just as good as shopping without kids, and shopping without kids ranks pretty high on my "favorite things to do" list. Although it's kind of hard finding space in the cart for my random items. Oh well, I love to roam the stores aimlessly without interruption!



Sleeping at Lowe's


Sleeping at Wal-Mart



0 comments: