My day has finally arrived! I've witnessed many of my friends, who's kids are older than mine, receive flowers from their little ones. And I'm so excited that I too am one of those mothers who gets freshly picked flowers delivered to them. Aidan has recently started picking wild flowers wherever we're at and hands them to me, "Mommy, here a fwower". He must have noticed on my face how surpirised and excited I was about this sweet little act of kindness because now that's all he wants to do. It seriously is the sweetest thing! And Rylan is following right there in his footsteps. He also loves to pick flowers. Maybe I'll plant some really pretty flowers so that my bouquets will be bigger and brighter. Right now they pick these itty bitty white flowers and hand them to me. They are on a few of these bushes we have in the front yard, I couldn't even tell you what kind of plant it is. But it's the thought that counts, and I'm happy with whatever they pick me!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



1 comments:
That picture of Rylan (I think) at the end of the blog is so freakin' adorable!
Post a Comment