CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Overload

Just wanted to leave a note to explain the slacking that has been happening with my blog. I recently had to get a new laptop and have been spending countless house backing up, transferring, and downloading files. What a nightmare! My old laptop was only 4 years old but in technology world it's more like 100 years old. The USB port on my old computer would always pop up this message saying that I could download pictures from my camera faster if I had a faster port. I thought I could just upgrade the port by some download, WRONG. The guy at Apple said I basically had to get a new computer! AGH! My iphone wouldn't even plug into my old computer because of that necessary faster port.
So with a little help from a cool gadget called the "Tornado" I was able to transfer my "favorites", Documents, and my address book. My picture files were too large to transfer, so I figured I would back them up on CD's as I had to do it anyways. But I'm back in action! My new computer is awesome and working fantastically! Let the blogging begin!

I've added some new ones so don't forget to check out:

Southern Starz...A Trip Down Memory Lane
Kickball Happenings
Touch A Truck
and
Outdoor Adventures

And under construction is a blog of our family vacation to Ginn Hammock...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment. I am still new to this but love it! Your boys are adorable!! Aren't boys great? I am happy to see how many people have blog pages. I think they are great. I enjoy reading about everyones life and all the fun stories that we get to share! Take care and I look forward to reading about your family!!

Amber Greenawalt said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you are back in action. I so missed your blog... I miss YOU even more. I'm still hoping you come to visit in October :)