Today we took a trip to Lakes Park to check out their new Train Playground. It is one of the coolest playgrounds I've seen in a long time. The whole thing is train themed, so of course my kids thought it was so cool! Rylan slept for about half the time we were there. It was freakishly hot out today. I thought I could handle it, but after about 45 minutes I think me and the boys had enough. I'm sure we'll be going back soon...IN JANUARY!
Ok, Ok maybe sooner. Their miniture train ride is under construction so I'm hoping it will be done before the holidays.
Also today, Rylan chipped one of his teeth. We visited my friend Leah today and I had to put him in time-out for eating the dog food, putting it in the water bowl and splashing all the water everywhere after I had told him once not to do it. Typical Rylan is ALWAYS pushing his boundaries. So off to time-out. He was standing in the chair crying and complaining about being in time-out when he flipped over the side onto the floor head first. I didn't see it happen so I wasn't sure how he fell. But when we got home today, we finished eating dinner and he smiled at me and that's when I noticed it. At first I thought he had a piece of black bean on his tooth but after taking a closer look, he actually had chipped his tooth. Thank God those are just his baby teeth because it was really bothering me. His little teeth were so rounded and perfect shaped and now he has a snaggle tooth. Oh well, I'm sure this is just a prelude for the injuries to come. Love Having Boys!!!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment