CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Catching up!

Okay, I've tried and tried to get caught up with my blog. My goal was to get all of them finished before I posted them, but I'm too far behind. So I've decided to post what I DO have finished. They date back all the way to November (so sad), and end right before Christmas. I still have a few more to finish and then I will be all caught up. Enjoy the reading...hope it doesn't take you months!

There are 12 new posts, with 10 more still in progress, so be sure to check them all out...

* Tree Trimming...Is That What You Call It When It's a Fake Tree???
* We're So Thankful
* Jen's Visit to Florida
* Family Pictures 2008
* Rylan's Toddler Bed
* A Dat at the Park
* Sleepy Babies
* My Latest and Greatest Projects
* Crazy Busy Saturday
* BMX Boy
* Flower Power
* Birthday Weekend in Jacksonville

Love,
Lucinda & The Boys

0 comments: