CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tree Trimming...Is that what you call it when it's a fake tree???

Tonight we decorated the Christmas Tree! The boys did a great job. Every year they get better and better at decorating the tree. This year we had two Christmas trees. One downstairs and one upstairs. The one upstairs is our "kid" Christmas tree. All the ornaments that they get throughout the years go on this tree. We try to get them ornaments that represent that year. Last year their ornaments were Diego and Lightning McQueen, this year they were various Disney ornaments because we're going to Disney for the first time in a few days. The downstairs Christmas tree only has white lights on it this year. I forgot to get ornaments for it last year during the after Christmas sales, so it will go bare again until next Christmas. Then I plan to make it the "formal" tree with gold and different shades of red decorations.

Please disregard Aidan hanging out in his underwear. He refused to put his pants back on (nice). So here they are, in their Christmas shirts and underwear! If anyone has any pointers on how to get beautiful pictures of the lights at Christmas time, I'm all ears. I must have tried a million different settings for a great picture. Of course I'm working with a canon elph, so it's not that high-tec or anything.


Rylan clapping for putting his ornament on

Aidan's turn


They get excited all over again pulling out their old ornaments

in deep concentration



Sweet babies in front of their finished product

Rylan cracks me up with his "cheese" face

I love this one!

Mommy's Christmas Cuties

His shirt is so true. He was born Dec 8th 2005 and was by far my favorite Christmas Present!

And Rylan's shirt is true too, he can be quite the little stinker!

Finished! Notice all the ornaments at the bottom of the tree! (I went back and rearranged them)

0 comments: