CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Smiles :)

One of the moms in Mamapalooza posted this on the message board and I thought it was too cute, so I wanted to share it with everyone who reads my blog. BTW, I'm still working on my other 11 pending posts. Blogger changed the order it uploads my pictures (backwards), and I'm not too happy with it. Figures, when you finally figure out how to work something, they go and "upgrade".

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

3 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

LOL LOL LOL You ALWAYs manage to bring a smile to my face!

Amber Greenawalt said...

p.s. I hate the new "backwards" up loading. I always have to think in 5 picture increments.

Amber Greenawalt said...

and did you see Ashley statred a blog???