It seems silly to say that we've been hitting up the clubhouse pool in February, but it's true! This week has been absolutely beautiful! I've made it my new personal goal to have both boys swimming (somewhat) before the end of the summer. So far, so good. Aidan has been a little more attached to his floaties, but today when we went to the pool, we left them behind and he didn't ask for them. Last week when we went to the pool, Rylan was doing great with his swimming. He was diving into the water and kicking his little feet like a champ. He would jump off the steps, swim to me, and then swim back to the steps.
Today, Aidan would swim from the steps to me and then back. He did AWESOME! I was shocked at how great he was swimming, especially when the time before he refused to take off his floaties. You should have seen me in the pool rotating them back and forth. Most of the time they would dive off the steps at the same time, so I was all over the pool trying to keep my little fish from drowning. Below is a picture I snapped with my iphone. He wore those silly goggles all day long. I friggin' love this kid!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



2 comments:
So I saw on my blog roll that "Three Boys and a Lady" was updated. "SAY WHAT?" I say. I had to come and check it out. What a cute little swimmer fish you have there. I think we're heading to Sun N Fun this weekend for some February swimming of our own. We have a family membership that we never use.
Ashley, we love Sun N Fun! We haven't been in a long time though. Hopefully this year both boys will be tall enough to run through the kiddie part without their heads under the water.
Post a Comment