CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

I was approached by Karan, our community lifestyle coordinator, about hosting the superbowl party at the clubhouse. She tricked me really, when she asked me "Do you like sports"? Obviously, my answer was "Yes, I love sports"! She said, "Great, then you can host the superbowl party". She said that she hated football and that I wouldn't have to do anything, she would set up everything! I would just have to be there because she didn't want to be there watching a sport she hates. Easy enough! I agreed.

She was right, I didn't have to do anything except bring an appetizer. She provided all the plates, cups and a quarter keg of beer. The party was so much fun. We had the kids all hang out in the children's room watching movies as the adults rooted for their favorite team. We played squares- Glenn and I won 2 rounds for a total of $50! And best part of all, we walked across the street to go home. Have I mentioned that I love our community and all our neighbors?!?

little ones in the Kids Room





picking some squares





Yeah! We Won!


Heather and chris



Aidan's obsession with Fire Extinguishers continues...


Angie, Candy, Chris, Me and Heather




Watching commercials in 3-D

0 comments: