CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond

My boys are obsessed with Woody and Buzz from Disney's The Toy Story and Toy Story 2! Before we left for our Disney trip back in December, I preppd them for the trip by lettin gthem watch Disney movies all the time. Although I don't usually let them watch T.V. all the time, I wanted them to know and recognize all the Disney characters because lets face it, what fun is Disney if you don't know who all those life size characters are that you waited in line 45+ minutes for, just to get a picture with! If you've watched Toy Story enough to the point that you know all the words, then you might recognize the following scene that Aidan was reinacting. I downloaded some of the soundtracks to our favorite movies and was playing it on the radio.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


For Christmas Grandma Kathy got them Woody and Buzz stuffed toys. The boys love them and carry them all over the house, and usually they have to come with us in the car whenever we go somewhere.

0 comments: