I am a Soccer Mom!! Not only am I a Soccer Mom, but I'm also the Team Mom. I'm so pumped I can hardly contain myself! This will be Aidan's first season of soccer and I'm just thrilled. Tonight I went to the Coaches/Team Mom meeting at Gateway Baptist Church. Kim Blackwelder, one of CSA's (Christian Soccer Association) directors, went through our Team Mom packets and explained everything. Basically my job is to help out the coaches where needed, relay important information to all the team member's parents and assign a snack schedule to the parents.
For Aidan's first season of soccer, he is in the U4 division (under 4 Co-Ed). The team color is Gold and his coach is Todd. I've never met Todd, so hopefully he's coached before, because I'm very new to all of this. Our team doesn't have a sponsor yet, but I talked to Glenn and he might step up and sponsor Aidan's team. If he does sponsor Aidan's team his company name will be printed on the kid's shirts and at the end of the season he will get a plaque with the team picture in it.
Poor Rylan isn't old enough to start Soccer this season, but for Fall ball he should be able to. I'm sure he'll have some fun too as he runs all over the soccer field making daddy chase after him! Yay for sports!
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment