We had another 1:45 pm soccer game this week. After last weeks disappointing experience, I already knew what I would be in for. Glenn and Rylan didn't come. They were at Grandma Putland's 80th birthday celebration at the clubhouse. We decided that I would take Aidan to his game because I'm the team mom and had to be there.
This week we were scheduled to play Jake's team (Aidan's buddy from way back). On the way to the game I was practically force feeding him just to keep him awake. At the game, Aidan for the most part, sat on the bench, layed on the grass, ate some snacks and drank his juice. This time I wasn't upset, rather, I laughed as Aidan, Jake and Carly all were doing something else other than playing soccer. They still are so freaking cute.
Feeding Aidan snacks to keep him awake
Aidan, Carly and Jason
Jake showing me he's number 2
that's my boy...laying on the floor
Oh look, he's on the field!
Jake's a bench warmer too
I'm not sure if that constitutes Carly as a bench warmer, but close enough, LOL!
Now check out the following smiles for the "after game snack"
Jess and Jake
Me and Aidan
My friend Jessica (Jake's mom) took some video footage of the boys during their game-it's priceless!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Next week out game is at 10:30. It's prime time so hopefully he'll play a little bit.



1 comments:
That is great!!
Post a Comment