CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Days in Florida

The weather lately has been typical Florida weather, Hot and Humid with afternoon showers. So we've been taking full advantage of any water activity available. I'm pretty sure Aidan and Rylan might be forming fins. Lakes Park is actually one of my favorite places to take the boys especially because most the the activities there are FREE or very fairly priced and they aways seem to be adding new things all the time. When I was a kid I always remembered Lakes Park to be pretty boring. But now it has 2 different splash parks, about 3 different playgrounds, a mini train which is under construction right now and lots of pavillions and bike/boat rentals.
My friend Karan and I decided to go there one afternoon after the gym and all our boys (5 total) had a great time.

Evan & Rylan...Evan is Karan's oldest and a really awesome kid. We all joke that "I need an Evan around" because he's just that great.


Karan and Rory


Rylan has a thing for Dunking his head in buckets


Karan with her 3 boys, Evan, Zane & Rory. I love Zane's "blue steel" look.


Zane, Evan and Aidan




Rylan with his signature bucket on the head


1 comments:

Andersen Family said...

Target bathing suits are the best!!