Not all boys...but mine are! Rylan just walked up to me and said
"I have a boo-boo"
At first I didn't understand what he was talking about because he didn't get hurt. Then I look over and he's holding something in between his fingers and telling me "I have a boo-boo". As he places the tiny object in my hand, I realize it's a SCAB!!! Ewww!! When I asked him to show me where he got it from he pointed to his ankle. Sure enough, there was his little boo-boo, minus the scab that he so generously gave to me!
BTW, my kids do other disgusting things that totally gross me out. They pick their noses, eat their boogers (super gross!!!), bite their nails and also bite their toenails. Now I will fess up to the nail biting habit...I've been a notorious nail biter my whole life. But I certainly don't go for my toenails! And I absolutely don't do any of those other nasty habits! Why are boys so Gross??? I really need another girl in the house! (Glenn's already Veto'd this request!)
Be the Heroine: Lucille Ball Infusion
10 years ago



4 comments:
Just so you know little girls can be equally gross---I know b/c I have a toe nail biting scab and booger picking daughter.
I love you BFF and hope you have a Happy Easter!!!
Yeah, I have to admit at this age, Ava is getting grosser and I hope she'll come around and become more girly LOL. Yuck about the scab. As I was reading, I was worried that you were going to say it was something nastier..whew!
This is not at all gross to me. Perhaps I am immune. I was barfed on twice today, once by a human and once by a dog, so that might have something to do with my high tolerance. : )
I was expecting you to say he was giving his brother swirlies or something. Although I'm sure that day will come! LOL
James picked his nose the other night and yelled from the bedroom "Daddy got big booger!" When Jimmy went down there he sure did have a big booger but he didn't eat it that night. The joy of boys!
Post a Comment