CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

UPDATED!!!!....FINALLY!!!!!

Okay people, I finally finished updated my blog. I swear I've been working on it non-stop for like a week! Set aside about a month in order to read all the posts. There are 42 total new posts!!! FORTY-TWO!!

Here's a list of all the new ones. You might see some that you've already read mixed in between them all. It's because they are in order of date. So just skip over it and move onto the next. Happy reading! Oh and don't forget to leave comments! Us bloggers love some comments!

*Soccer: Week 5
*Aidan Sings the ABC's
*Soccer: Week 4...Picture Day
*I Tri...
*"David, I want Wall-E please"
*Soccer: Week 3
*"Why?...Why?...Why?..."
*We're Mexican...Kiss us anyways
*Words from the wise
*Happy Hearts Day
*Circus Sarasota
*Aidan's First Soccer Game
*Hello Jen, Goodbye Jen
*Cape Coral Yacht Club
*Old Man Mike Aranda
*The Next Mexican Soccer Star
*Jen and Kevin's Wedding
*Edison Festival of Lights
*Bagels and Goats
*To Infinity and Beyond
*It's Official...
*Randomshitapalooza
*Superbowl Sunday
*Il Primo Pizza Night
*Crazy Sock Bunco
*Mini Birthday Celebrations
*Happy 3rd Birthday Carly
*Manatee Park
*Miromar Playland
*My Other Baby is Already 2!
*Disney Marathon...That's 26.2 Miles!
*Go Gators
*More Fishing...
*Mamapalooza December Bunco
*Another Visit From Jen
*Christmas 2009
*Fun with Friends and Christmas Lights
*Rocket Trip
*Botanica Lakes Tropical Christmas Poolside Party
*3 Already
*Disney Christmas Family Vacation

0 comments: