CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WD40 Saved My Life!

I'm in love with it! And all the credit has to be given to my friend Leah for introducing me to this little bottle of magic!


Let me explain...I loathe my stainless steel appliances! Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful when they are clean. But right there, in that very sentence, is the problem. They're NEVER clean! I've purchased every house-hold cleaning product known to man, and not one of them has ever gotten them spotless. Until today!


When we built our first house, and we were picking out all the cabinets, counter tops and what not, I absolutely refused to let Glenn put stainless steel in our house. And for good reason. Yes, it looks great, but the reality is that he doesn't do the cleaning and I just didn't want to look at all those finger smudges all day every day. So we opted for the black appliances, and I loved them! Well that house is now sold and the new house we are in already came with stainless steel appliances. They're dirty all the time, simply because I just don't have the time or energy to clean them 24/7. Not only that, but when I would actually bust out all the cleaners, they still had streaks in them.


Leah said that she finally asked her cleaning lady what she used on them. And she told her WD40. Sure enough, it works like a charm! I asked Glenn the other night to pick some up from the store on his way home. He called me with some lame excuse as to why I shouldn't use it, mentioning some ingredient that he couldn't even pronounce, and then said something about "what if the boys lick the refrigerator". So to bypass an obvious debate on the matter I said "fine" and then went to the store the next day and purchased it myself! Honestly, today is the first time I used it and I can guarantee that he will not notice it EVER!


It's the simple things in life that make a stay-at-home mom so excited!

1 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

OMG I'm getting me some to.mor.row!

:)